Answer for How to surrender COP to ICAI

According to the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, if any person who is holding a COP in a full time practice and if he want to surrender his COP then he have to submit a letter with the institute along with the copy of COP which will be self attested by him. Moreover, if he is going for a full time practice then he can hold his COP in partial. COP in partial will be just like a dummy COP where all his rights will be waived off like signing authority, article registration etc. You can find more from FAQ of ICAI here:  

Published by

Shushant mallik ( Chartered Accountant & Cost Accountant )

Shushant is a Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant. He has secured All India Rank-34 in CMA Final Exams. He is a Financial Controller at Mount Meru Soyco Limited, Rwanda. He is a administrator of this site . In his spare time he hang out with his friends and discuss about the current issues in market. You can find his latest blog posts at and at his facebook profile.